Included with outdoor furnace - Water Test Kit, Chimney Base Bracket Kit, Firebox Door Draft Inducer Kit (2), Side Draft Inducer Kit and three 4-foot chimney sections
Recommended (not required) - Ground Rod Kit (p/n 6593)
Business solution for light commercial or industrial use.
- Eliminates expensive disposal costs of scrap wood.
- Efficient heat recovery from disposal of pallets, crating material, wood remnants or cord wood.
- Loads easily with a forklift or by hand.
- Provides high capacity water heating.
- Heats multiple buildings, kilns, greenhouses and swimming pools.
- Works well with existing heating systems.
- Can be located up to 500 feet from buildings.
The Pallet Burner is Dual Fuel Ready standard. The furnace can be fitted with an optional fuel oil, natural gas or propane burner (sold separately). Click here to learn more about Dual Fuel Ready models.
The Pallet Burner is not a Classic model. Heating capacity similar to the CL 7260*
*Actual performance values have been relayed to Central Boiler by Central Boiler Classic furnace owners.
Is this model right for my application? Use the Savings and Sizing Calculator to find out:
PALLET BURNER FLYER
FRENCH OWNER'S MANUAL